Friday, January 31, 2014

Why is there a gobble in Thanksgiving


Introduction

Did ever wonder why there is a gobble or turkey on thanksgiving. Well find out in this blog. Well a long time ago when there were Native Americans the Pilgrims had a feast and invited the Wamponong Indians and everyone ate turkey and pumpkin pie. Also did you know that the Wamponong Indians brought deer to eat on that day. After that feast they continued to eat turkey and it had went on and on until today.


Opinion 

I think that we should still eat turkey on Thanksgiving and continue the tradition. I also think that we should also add a little something to our Thanksgiving like the Wamponong Indians they had brought corn, deer, and shellfish. I think we should add something a little extra every Thanksgiving instead of the same thing every time if you are like me you would love to eat turkey on thanksgiving but would also like to add something a little extra or bizarre like the deer. More impotently I think we should carry the tradition from the first thanksgiving like the cranberries and the soup that the Indians had brang to the first ever thanksgiving. In my opinion overall I think that we should both add something new and still carry the traditions from back in the day.



Top 3 Things to eat on Thanksgiving


1. 




2.



3.

Challenge


Thank you guiys for sticking to the end of this blog so I will just ask you one more things, in the comments section tell me what your favorite food is in this blog. Also tell me what your favorite thanksgiving meal is (not in this blog) . And finally what is your favorite thanksgiving out off all your years. Thank you for going into my blog and reading my blog. I hope you all have a good day and one more thing HAPPY THANKSGIVING


Extras 

Links

No comments:

Post a Comment