Thursday, February 6, 2014

Ad's everywhere


Introduction

Have you ever got tired of adds well adds well I know I have. Today companies get money by adds it is almost the only way to get money of of the internet. They get the money because of us it is the only way the can get money but some adds like ad block which is an add on on Google chrome and Mozilla Firefox this deletes all adds including YouTube Ads. 





This picture shows how it would look like with and without ad block.



Opinion

In my opinion I think ad block is great because sometimes ad's get to annoying and it would be nice to not see so many ad's on the internet. But it is also the only way that internet companies get money. If everyone had used Ad Block then they would have to shutdown the company. Unfortunately there have been some companies that have been shut down because of money problems. The point is that you should not use Ad Block to much but it is good to use it once in a while.








Top 2 ad's on YouTube

1.



2.



Conclusion

Overall I think that you should only sometimes use ad block ad other things that block ads. But I don't blame people that use ad block all the time but adds do get annoying.

Challenge/extras

In the comments section of the blog tell me what part about this you liked. 


extras

No comments:

Post a Comment