Thursday, February 20, 2014

What GIF'S

Top GIF'S



Introduction


GIFS are pictures that move and look like clips of movies. GIFS are quite famous but most people do not  know what they are called.  One way they are famous is that they the top meme is a GIF. The meme is the tweak it one with sleeping beauty. GIFS are mostly funny and very cool, for example how I got that swirling on my blog well it happens to be a GIF. GIFS are very useful and make you look professional. The name GIF is not very popular but they refer it to as a "Moving Picture". Below my Introduction paragraph I will show you what a GIF looks like, how cool they are.


5 GIF'S

1. 

This GIF happens to be a swirly GIF and make you keep on starring at it.

2.
This is a bubbles GIF.


3.

 This is a picture GIF.

4.








This is a wave GIF







5.

This is one of the funny GIF's.



Opinion/Conclusion


Overall in this blog I think that GIF's can be very interesting and very easy to do. When I think of it GIF's are very useful and they make you look professional. All you have to do is just download the picture you want and there you have it a moving picture. In the comments below please tell what you think of this blog post what are somethings I can fix and somethings I should work on. Also tell me what you liked and did not like in this blog and be sure to tell me what is your favorite GIF in this blog.
 

1 comment: