Friday, February 21, 2014

Bill Who?

Introduction


Have you ever wondered who made your computer or who made your tablet well in this blog post I will tell you who is the owner of all that. Bill Gate is the one that started Microsoft and is the CEO but now he is retired and he is the second world richest man. He is now a spending Thousands of millions of dollars on researching for diseases and other things like that. In his early life he was good friends with Steve Jobs the man who made Apple, yes both were very successful in life but unfortunately  Steve Jobs has passed away. Bill Gates was born in Seattle Washington and also raised there. Now there is the birth place of future computers.



                                       Bill Gates.



Top 3 Microsoft Inventions



1.


2.



3.




Conclusion


I think that Microsoft is a great compony and Bill Gates should be more credited. Overall some people do not even know who Bill Gates is. In the comment sectiion tell me what you like about this blog. Also tell me what you did not like and finally tell me what I should work on. One more thing please tell me your favorite inventions that Microsoft had made and tell me what in my top 3 list was the best. And finally I hope everyone has a great DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment